This policy is effective from 12-July-2017.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information:
– name and address
– contact information including email address
– Other information relevant to client enquiries
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
– Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
We may use data
– For our own internal records.
– To customise the website for you.
– To improve the products and services we provide.
– To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
– To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
– To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
– To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information about how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
-Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
-Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
-Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
-Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with the information that you will find more relevant and interesting.
-To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide the functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Niraakaar Creations Private Limited
C-50, Sec-F, Kanpur Road
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226012
Last Edited on 12-July-2017