Lawrence R. Spencer, author of “The Oz Factors” received the letter from Mrs. MacElroy on September 14th, 2007, together with a package of documents related to Roswell UFO Incident 1947.
Read the Original transcripts, watch the documentary or buy books attached below. click here to jump
Overview: Roswell Alien Interview
Documents were based on the series of interviews conducted in July and August 1947 between an alien (spacecraft officer, pilot and engineer) and an Army Air Force surgical nurse Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy. Sixty years after the fact she sent these documents to a noble author to bring this information in front of the world.
The notes and transcripts contained in the book attached below, are solely and only the based on the representations and documents provided by the author, the late Matilda O’Donnell MacElroy to Lawrence R. Spencer. Her letter to me asserts that this material is based on her recollection of communication with an alien being, who “spoke” with her telepathically. During July and August of 1947, she interviewed an extraterrestrial being who she identifies as “Airl”, and whom she claims was and continues to be an officer, pilot, and engineer. He was recovered from a flyer saucer that crashed near Roswell, New Mexico on July 8th, 1947.
To further compound, complicate and magnify the “incredible” source of the “interview transcriptions” Lawrence received from Mrs. MacElroy is the fact that they are:
1) based almost entirely on “telepathic communication” between the alien and Mrs. MacElroy.
2) many of these interviews discuss “paranormal” activities of “immortal spiritual beings”.Of course, most “scientific authorities” are unwilling to acknowledge or perceive spiritual phenomena of any kind.
The dictionary definition of the word paranormal is:
1) cannot be explained by scientific methods
2) supernatural, or seemingly outside “normal” sensory channels
By definition, people who use the word “paranormal” are:
1) not able to explain spiritual phenomena and
2) spiritual phenomena are outside of their normal sensory channels.
In short, scientists suffer from the inability and/or unwillingness to perceive and/or explain spiritual activities. Therefore, the discussion of spiritual activities or spiritual universes in this book are expected to be understood only by those who can and will perceive such things.
click on image to buy from Amazon